Sunday, July 15, 2007

Thoughts I Think

On my mind:

-self-preservation
-how nice it is to be alive
-spiritual gifts
-music, always music...
-creative outlets
-mentors, connections, generations
-relationship awkwardness...how do we get "comfortable?"
-friends, family, and everyone else
-writing, where do thoughts come from?
-dead Russian authors (I like them)
-poetry
-making my own stuff, selling my own stuff
-weddings...they're all around me...I need dresses for all of them...
-the vagueness in the word "future"
-goals
-passions
-how cool my friends are
-I miss my far away loved ones
-Hilary Clinton freaks me out...thats not a political thing, she spooks me on a deep level
-money, I don't like it...someone just take care of me so I don't have to deal with it...
-pictures
-the kids at work...I got some funny stories...
-all kinds of good ideas and future projects and whatnot...
-so many other things that would create a much longer list if I could put them all on paper...

Pretty amazing that our brains hold so much and yet we don't utilize every part of them. We take all the good and bad stresses, ideas, feelings, and all that and still function day to day. It's nifty if you ask me, maybe because I think too much...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We both know that I could think myself dizzy, right now I'm spinnin' around... --Matt Wertz

No comments: