Sunday, July 29, 2007

I don't think I'll understand

So, have you been to the movie theater lately? How is it that people truly don't get the being quiet thing? My dad and I got stuck in one where people couldn't make their kids shut up. Loud children in a PG-13 movie. Now I don't really care, if they can handle the material than whatever, but if they can't handle sitting still and not disturbing others than leave them with a babysitter or wait until it comes out on DVD. We were in Transformers (hopefully I'll be going to see it it about three more times). When Optimus Prime show up, some kid in the back start excitedly saying "It's Megatron, it's Megatron! I know it!" So, not only do your kids not know how to behave, they also haven't been properly educated on the difference between Autobots and Decepticons. That's just lame. But what else is to be expected when the older people are just as obnoxious? Some guy behind us felt the need to point out everything that was happening, "Haha, they're hiding!" and "Haha, he got himself! (when Gizmo's weapon ricochets back on him)" Good thing he was there, or else I never would have known what I was looking at.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Morons, seriously." - my pal, Natasha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Alexis! It's stephanie from PC how are you doing??? Haven't seen you in forever ... I'm getting married this weekend ... didn't know how to track you down until I saw your post on Dana's blog! Hope you and your family are doing good!