Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Here Come the 123s...

Or 71, 72, 73s...


More stuff you never felt the need to know about me!

71. I have this paranoia about throwing things I'll need away.  Not in that way that people end up with all this stuff they don't need in their house all pack-rat like, but I literally mean, "Oh crap, that was my phone that went in the trash with all the other stuff I just threw away."  I  always make double sure that my keys are in my pocket when I go to take trash to the dumpster, etc.
72. I have things on my mind all the time to add to this list that seem to float away from my remembrance the minute I sit down to write an installment...
73. I will go to pretty much any live show someone invites me to or I happen to stumble upon.  I adore live music, and if the music isn't all that good...it's still live music and it makes me happy.  I don't think anything will change that ever (not that I'd want it to).
74. I have a new best guy friend that I'm not sure how I got along without.  He's tons of fun and his name is G.  The coolest thing about him is that I don't ever feel like I need to explain myself, I can say the craziest things that just pop into my head and he gets it.  Basically, he's like the male version of yours truly...scary, yes.  People keep asking if we're dating, and the answer is no because we're that much alike.
75. I own Backstreet Boys imports, you know, the CDs that have different songs on them because they were released in Europe and not here...this is more of a confession than anything.  I was big into them for awhile...and I still like them (this will be used against me now, I know...).
76. Sometimes it takes me forever to open my mail.  It just collects in a pile until I remember I need to open those envelopes and see what's going on.
77. I have been known to just buy new underwear instead of doing laundry because I didn't have any clean ones for the next day...often.
78. I'd much rather let someone else drive on most occasions.  However, there are only a handful of people that I can sit back and not tell them what to do the whole time or make comments on what they're doing.  In other words, there are only a couple I won't hesitate to hand my keys to if I don't want to drive and I trust them.
79. Dishonesty is kryptonite to any type of relationship I'm in, friends, family, or boyfriends.  I hate when people lie to me or aren't completely honest about what's going on.  I tend to shut down when people do that to me and it may be the one thing that prevents me from reaching out to someone.  I just don't deal with it.
80. I hit the lock and unlock buttons about a zillion times before and after I get out of the car.  Because, you know, I have to be absolutely sure I locked or unlocked the car.

That's all for today, lovelies.  See you next time...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And baby girl you so may-ja'
They should front page-ya
God bless the parents that made ya...
-- Fabolous, "Make Me Better"

4 comments:

nicole antoinette said...

Ha, #77. I did that a few times and now I have SO MUCH UNDERWEAR. If I ever run out of clean underwear now, I'm most likely also naked because I have waaaayyyy more underwear than regular clothing.

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

This list is freaking great, ya know why? Because I do the exact same things, the mail, the underwear, the locking unlocking....all of it. Again, this is why I'm sure we'd be grea friends.

Nat said...

Ha ha, I relate to you so much right now. I am 100% there with you on number 77, so much so I did that last night. Great list!

Anonymous said...

Still have those European copies of the BSB? Guess they'll go with Dad's Japanese vinyl copies of Thriller and Fantasia.