Thursday, April 3, 2008

Hey, y'all!

I hope I'm back with a vengeance.  My Macbook Pro arrived via FedEx today and it's so pretty


I know it's not just pretty, it has so much more to offer.  I can't wait to have it fully set up with everything.  I need to get a bunch of stuff transferred and taken care of, but I've been getting all the little things done.

It's terribly exciting.

So, hopefully regular posting will resume and I'll be blowing your mind with the literary magic I spin here.

Mwah!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new toy. You're going to LOVE it!

I got my new iMac about a month ago and can't leave it alone.

Katelin said...

oh exciting! congrats on your new toy! :)

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

YAY!!! Glad youre back! And Im super jealous of your toy, I wanna buy one.

nicole antoinette said...

Macbooks rule all.

Name: Kevin said...

Since I work for Apple I get to play and repair them all day. But I must confess, if I did not work for Apple I would desire one more than should be allowed by a human with a simple mind.

www.thesteelpineapple.com

Unknown said...

Eeep! I'm so jealous of you right now :P