Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Bad News Good News

Bad News

My computer died. I can't get into it to access anything I need, which is all mostly online. I'm typing this up on my dad's awful laptop. Is it just me, or is it just not the same using someone else's computer? You don't have everything set up the way you like and you can't play with it the same way you use yours. It's just weird and you never end up spending as much time on it as you do your own. Anyway...my computer crashed and isn't worth repairing.

So...

Good News

I'll be ordering my new Macbook this week. And that, my friends, is what we call excitingjoyhappinesseuphoriarelief. I will be a tad giddy when it arrives, just to warn you.

And if I'm not as quick in responses or reading blogs or anything that involves prolonged access to a computer, I apologize.

10 comments:

jessica maria said...

I got my macbook pro a couple of months ago and I loooooooooove it.

MacBook purchases are like special occassions. Woo!

nicole antoinette said...

I adore my Macbook. I'd be just as excited as you for a new one!

Hillary said...

I am so jealous. I am currently coveting a Macbook. It's so never going to happen.

Katelin said...

i totally agree, working on someone else's computer is just not the same. at. all.

but congrats on the new one!

Alexis said...

I work at Apple, so it's extra sweet for me...along with having coveted one since about a week or so after getting the last computer. I had to talk myself down from the Pro, because while I'm a total geek that thinks she would use that much computer...I won't and don't need that much. I can't wait. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh I agree, not using your own comp is well annoying. My comp is playing up at the moment. My mission after work tonight is to try and repair it. Blah. Hope your new macbook is all nice and shiny and exciting for you!!

Piper said...

So much fun, I know how long you have been wanting that computer!

Unknown said...

Aww I want one! Hope you get it soon! :)

Jim Big Toe said...

I disagree, nothing is better than some strange.

Unknown said...

HI ,
Increase your revenue 100% of your blog bye converting into free website.
Convert your blog "yourname.blogspot.com" to www.yourname.com completely free.
Become proud owner of the (.com) own site .
we provide you free website+ free web hosting + list of your choice of
scripts like(blog scripts,CMS scripts, forums scripts and may scripts)
all the above services are absolutely free.
You can also start earning money from your blog by referring your friends.
Please visit www.hyperwebenable.com for more info.
regards
www.hyperwebenable.com