Saturday, March 22, 2008

Not ashamed...

...that I really like when my parents leave me the house for at least one night alone.

...of how much I truly love my friends.

...of how much I love to dance.

...that sometimes, I make mistakes. Big, small, whatever...everyone does and we live and move on.

...to say that I think I'm really awesome.

...of working hard and playing hard.

...that I love The Boondock Saints so much.

...to say that, no, I am not good with money. Fiscally responsible? Sorry, not me.

...of my amazing skills. In the kitchen, in various creative departments, in wit, in...well...a lot of stuff.

...of my family. They be crazy, but they make me laugh, find me hilarious (most, anyway), and are always there for me when I need them.

...of hanging out by myself at home, drinking a little wine and getting actual rest that I've been missing (have I mentioned how little sleep I've gotten the past few weeks due to the work hard/play hard philosophy I seem to live by?).

...that my fantasy-crush on Hyde (yeah, a fictional character) is...intense.

...that music is my bliss.

...of wanting to get married sooner or later, without being in a huge rush...just, you know, before I'm thirty would be nice.

...of my love for European literature.

...that I stress myself out about my weight too much (I'm a girl, it's what we do).

...that despite this stress I put on myself, I find quite a few physical features that I know to be simply fantastic. I'm hot.

...of being a vegan. Seriously? All my health issues I used to have? So not a problem anymore.

...that I think history is fun to read about.

...of who I am.

...to say that I've run out of things to say...

5 comments:

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

This is a great post and indeed you should not be ashamed of ANY of these things, they're wonderful and YOU.

Katelin said...

Love this post. And I agree with Chelsea, these are all fabulous things.

nicole antoinette said...

You ARE hot.

Alexis said...

Ha, I know, thanks. ;)

Y'all are so very fabulous yourselves!

Catalyst of fire said...

I love Boondock Sts.

Bahaha "Fiscally Responsible" I hate those that are TOO into being perfect so its okay to be slightly flawed.

Hyde: Dr. Jekyll and Hyde...that one? ;) Sweet!

Music= Creates a fantastic Utopia!

I too <3 English Lit. I was an English Minor at my University! Who were your favorite Authors....I <3 Joyce, James!!! And many many others....soft spot for mainly British Literature.....

Yes and we all do the 'weight' thing....its our thing....but hey guys do it too! Atleast my guy and my best guy friends do! Hilarious esp around this time of yr. swimsuit season....everyone gets all paranoid....

Vegan? Ummm I <3 Whataburger so that may never happen.... :-/ Props to you though!

On history Im a HUGE buff! Try watching Tudors on Showtime....or Rome and Deadwood on HBO! and Ever hear about Elizabeth Bathory a bit of some morbid history for ya!

Oh well Ive said my peace! Ciao!