Sunday, March 2, 2008

Oh yeah, I said that...

Remember when I was all, "Sorry guys, regular posting will resume at some point when the schedule evens out and I feel less crazed?"

Yeah well, that hasn't really happened yet.

However, I've been lurking a lot. Trying to keep up with all those lovely blogs out there that I adore. Reading, not commenting, so let me just say that all of you are doing a great job and you should keep it up.

Also, Mr. and Mrs. Smith is a super-cool movie. I forgot how much I love it.

3 comments:

Chele said...

glad to know I am not the only one who enjoys watching mr and mrs smith, I love pointless but fun action movies like these. its great!

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

I totally feel ya, I've been TERRIBLE lately and ive been terrible about keeping up with all my bloger friends who I love. I need some freaking TIME. and maybe, wine.

Kerri W. said...

I've been missing your writing! But I know how life gets sometimes, so I can't judge. And, anyway, every time I came to check your blog, I'd see that stripper shoe post and it would always make me laugh. So, it was really a win-win situation. Heehee.

I was watching that movie yesterday, actually, and loved it all over again! Gah, I love the beginning. So sexy. I wish my husband would dance with me in a foreign country, but alas.

:)