Friday, December 14, 2007

Here comes the...

...bridal consultant.

I have a job interview for that position at an incredible bridal shop and I want it so bad I slip off into daydreams about it. Really, it would be a great job for me and I hope all of you will say a few prayers that I get it...because I'm totally getting my hopes up.

I'm still not sure how I would feel about leaving the babies. We have so much fun and I love them all dearly, it would hurt a bit to say good-bye. I suppose I can always visit, or even try and stay on and come in just once a week. Or just work something out, I might just be grasping for a way to make sure they don't forget all about me. It's amazing to think about how much they've grown just since I've been there. They've all gotten so big...

My interview is on Thursday and I am hoping that it all goes incredibly well. How could they not see how fabulous I am and not want me, right?

8 comments:

Katelin said...

Good luck! Hope you get the job!

Anonymous said...

ahhh i am certainly going to pray and wish all goes well with this! it sounds great and i'm thrilled for you.

and yes, seriously, i don't know how they couldn't see how absolutely and utterly fabulous you are and want you right away.

Jess said...

Would you be like one of those bridal consultants who cries when a girl finds her perfect dress, a la Clink? I'd be amused. Good luck! I hope you get it.

Alexis said...

Katelin and Damsel: Thanks so much! :)

DS: I don't know about tears, but I can see myself always gushing over the bride and being really excited for her every time they find THE dress. ;) Thanks!

thethinker said...

Good luck!

nicole antoinette said...

This job sounds amazing!! And believe me, I know how difficult it is to leave a job with adorable kids (hence why I'm running my camp for yet another summer).

Good luck hun!

K. said...

That job sounds lovely! Good luck!

Kerri W. said...

Wow, that would be such a fab job.

It's always a bit scary to try something new, especially when you've been doing the same thing for a while - but it's also exciting at the same time. What a great "next step" in life! Weee!

Good luck! You'll do great.