Monday, September 24, 2007

green as can be...


The B&W Green Gift Set from Delight.com.

Things I've had my eye on for some time...in a set and on sale. I'm not able to purchase them now though, how sad is that? I suppose I can add it to the list:
-MacBook
-iPhone
-townhouse in a specific neighborhood
-the Milo sofa (Samovaari print) from Anthropologie
-a bicycle (I haven't picked one out yet)
-a puppy
-super-nice Canon camera (with fancy settings and extra-cool picture taking abilities)
-various lovely things that I'll probably tell you about later...

2 comments:

Becka Robinson said...

Oh gosh, I want this too. Except I like the brightly colored bags better and I don't want the cup, so I'll have to purchase them seperately. I love delight.com

and i want a townhouse in a specific neighborhood
and a puppy

:)

Alexis said...

Yeah...me too...but I got really excited about the set...