Tuesday, September 25, 2007

that's no bull


I was just reading through recent entries on Hostess with the Mostess while watching the Marx Brothers (I'm on the sofa next to my mother, who is all drugged up because of her recent knee injury). And clicked on this little link to check out French Bull and take a gander at their lovely stuff. I think my favourite are these salad servers, they come in all sorts of pretty patterns. They also have beautiful gift box sets of their melamine place settings...but with my eclectic style I'd probably want to mix it up with a few of the patterns I can't decide between. I'd also like to point out their incredibly cute and super cool kids plates and juice cups (I wish I had kids just to get some for them).

Now back to my favourite black and white foursome (everybody forgets about Zeppo)...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well all the jokes can't be good, you've got to expect that once in awhile. --Groucho Marx

No comments: