Sunday, September 30, 2007

yuck

So I just went through my groceries and found all the junk that has high fructose corn syrup in it. All I can say is, gross. Since I don't really like the idea of throwing out a bunch of food I'll have to go through it and then be more careful next time.

I feel like every time I go to the store now I'm on the lookout for something else. I don't go to crazy, just legitimately careful. The only problem is how expensive this could be getting for me, I'm not entirely able to spend tons of money of my food right now. And what about when you go out to eat? Do you ask the waiter for a run-down of things that don't have all the junk in it? There aren't a ton of all natural place to eat around here...and those that are, again, cause me to suffer some sticker shock from prices.

Well, my main point was about the corn syrup, the facts are frightening...I think it will be worth the work to cut it out of my diet. I've already cut out meat and dairy...

No comments: