Sunday, January 27, 2008

bachelorette parties are fun

And they're good for your ego.

Especially if your party runs into a random bachelor party.

Good times will be had and you'll be feeling really good about yourself, just sayin'.

Although, apparently, I'm trouble.

My dear friend is getting married this week and we went out last night for the shenanigans that are required pre-nuptial. We did a tour at a winery, which if you get the chance to do, I highly recommend because it was the perfect start to our night. Followed that up with dinner (pizza in the hotel room where some of the girls were staying the night). From there, it was time to go downtown and let loose.

As we were walking we saw the cutest little lingerie store, and we were all "Um, this is the perfect place to check out for a party such as this." So we went in, and the first thing Becks and I saw were the super-high platform stripper heels that were too fun to not try on. Becks got these bright red buckled all over numbers, and the only ones in my size were clear plastic with a sparkly lip print on the side.

But wait, that's no ordinary sparkly lip print, it's actually the marker to show you where the money slot is. Yes, a money slot. They were too good to be true, I almost bought them because of the pure camp factor. Plus, as the wonderful sales girl pointed out, "If you decided to get them and wear them out tonight you'd most likely make your money back in no time." Because people would be able to put money in my shoes. It was funny, because it was true.

As soon as I get the picture of me in those shoes, I will post it, I promise.

I'm still surprised at myself and how well I walked in those babies.

Bachelorette parties are fun...and hilarious.

6 comments:

B said...

Heh. I can only imagine what those shoes looked like.

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

Im a birdesmaid in a wedding coming up, a very close and CRAZY friend of mine...and I CANNOT wait for the bachelorette party, I like any reason for people too a get a little TOO drunk, do things that are embaressing the next morning and take pictures you dont remember taking while wearing a tiara. ha.

nicole antoinette said...

I would have fallen over instantly in those shoes. I'm so not good at being a girl, haha.

MrBeagle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
brandy said...

I want those shoes. If only to wear in front of my grandmother who thinks wearing a tank top is 'improper'.

Ahh I love the elderly.

Anonymous said...

So if you were to wear those shoes to any other social event, could you cash in there, too? Hmmm...