Wednesday, January 9, 2008

wikilexis

I'd been thinking about doing this for a bit and then the lovely Distracted Spunk did it so now I'll be copying. But I mean, what do I mind if I'm compared to really cool people?

It's quite simple, ask me a question. Any question. I'll put together answers in another post later on. Ask more than one if you want.

Please make them interesting, I read most of your blogs and know that you're fascinating people so I'd be sorely disappointed if I got mundane questions (she said with a wink).

I'm debating whether to answer the questions in my next installment of 100 things about me, you'll just have to wait and see what happens.

And if you're someone that stops by on a regular basis but doesn't usually comment, please do so this time. The more questions the better and all the more fascinating it'll become.

Nifty, no?

12 comments:

B said...

What's your one do-over moment? You know, the kind where afterwards you thump yourself on the head and ask, "Why did I just do that?!"

Anonymous said...

What is the most beautiful drive you've ever taken?

Katelin said...

Who was your first kiss and would you kiss that person again?

Have you ever been streaking? If so, where?

If you could only watch one movie for the rest of your life, what movie would it be?

Hopefully you haven't answered these before and hopefully these aren't too lame. My brain is mush right now. Anyhoo, enjoy!

Larissa said...

What activity most invokes creativity in your life? And why?

courtney said...

You want to move to London, so is there one specific thing about that city (a landmark, certain people, opportunities unique to it, etc.) that excites you most about the possible move?

Anonymous said...

If you could ever relive one moment, what would it be?

nicole antoinette said...

Oo, I was planning on stealing this idea from DS too, haha.

If you had to have a personal theme song for your life, what would it be?

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

What makes you cry? Ya know that one thing, that no matter the time, place etc you get a lump in your throat and can't help it.

AND Betty or Veronica?
Ginger or Maryanne?

Dana said...

What is your idea of the perfect church? I mean, obviously it isn't possible but if it was, what would it look like?

Becka Robinson said...

If you could listen to one song on repeat for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Becka Robinson said...

Which runway fashion trend do you wish you could pull off in everyday life? (ie. socks with heels)

What is your favorite quote or line from a movie and why?

Kerri W. said...

If you could reinvent yourself, what would you change?

What words or phrases do you overuse on a daily basis?

What is one of your silliest pet peeves?

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?

Mustard or mayo?

:)