Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Should I...

Watch Transformers or go try and finish the book I'm close to the end of?

I'm leaning towards reading...but it's a tough call. Two things I kind of gave too much thought to today. Cuddled with babies and the whole time thinking, "When I get home I want to..."

Update: Not that you find this interesting or important at all, but I did go read and my brain was too jittery so I came back to jump from thing to thing all ADD-like on the internet while I watch T.V. simultaneously.

P.S. I love Project Runway.

4 comments:

moxie said...

Clearly it depends on the book. If it's a how-to on garden furniture or an autobiography of any current poptart retards, then Transformers. That's a quality flick.

Alexis said...

You speak the truth. It is actually my second time with "War and Peace," and I'm probably going to go back to it in a few...

:)

Anonymous said...

Random Thought: Do you remember when you made me that sunset picture in high school? I still have it!

Alexis said...

Aw, I do remember that! It's lovely that you still have it. :)