Sunday, October 21, 2007

I believe...

...that the most beautiful word I know is grace.

...in smiling at strangers.

...that I don't need to hear the words to know someone loves me.

...music is a superpower.

...creativity takes on forms of all kinds.

...in being who you are and liking it.

...in moving forward.

...that you should never take anything too seriously.

...in escaping to your own little world every now and then.

...it's refreshing when there's silence that's comfortable.

...thank-you notes are important.

...that boxes are for square-shaped things, not people.

...good things should be shared.

...you should cross borders as often as possible.

...patience with yourself can be harder to master than patience with others.

...that laughter is one of the most wonderful sounds.

2 comments:

Becka Robinson said...

i really like this

Lovely Almond said...

That's really nice...

I believe in smiling at strangers too..:)