Saturday, October 6, 2007

Spice up your life!

Just a note to say, I am pretty excited about the Spice Girls going back on tour. I was pretty into the girl power back in the day, never saw them live though.

My stalkerish obession (alright, it doesn't go that far...yet) with the one and only Posh Spice began back when I was looking at something about her hubby Mr. Beckham. I played soccer for a stint and thoroughly believe it's the best sport ever...so Becks is one of the coolest people alive in my book. That became the gateway for my discovery of how fabulous Posh really is. She's awesome, so you know. And, she has inspired me embrace my fabulousness as well.

I think what I like is that she is so girly with clothes and make-up and hair, and she's also hilarious and seems like she would be incredibly fun to hang out with. Plus, she plays working woman with her singing/designing/etc. career, wife to her studly husband, and mum to her three kids. She's outrageous...she's major...and I love it!

I do believe dear Becka and I share some undiscovered wavelength in our brains...sometimes it's a little scary.

All this to say, I very much aim to get a chance to see the Spice Girls in concert and it will be awesome.

1 comment:

Becka Robinson said...

It's true. I love that woman!