Thursday, October 18, 2007

sometimes...

...it just doesn't work out.

I tried to make sugar cookies today as I am going out of town and won't be able to post a recipe tomorrow. I was going to do it tonight, but I won't be.

They weren't awful.

I used soy flour, but I'm not sure that was the main problem. I think that if I had added bananas and nuts they actually would have been very good. Something about their taste suggested that to me.

I topped one off with some peanut butter and that one tasted good. Peanut butter tends to make a lot of things much better!

If anyone has a good vegan sugar cookie recipe, or snickerdoodle, they are my favourite and I would love to have one. Let me know.

2 comments:

Red Robin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alexis said...

Yeah, I converted this one...it just didn't turn out great. :(