Sunday, October 7, 2007

Sunday Etsy

Other than doing fun new things with Becka and Lauren (of Red Robin Photos) on Sundays, I think I'll make it my "what I've been checkin' out on Etsy" day. So Sundays will have their own thing (other than the thing where I almost forget I must return to work the next day).

This Sunday's love is going out to Maggie J's shop. Her jewelry is so wonderful I barely have words for it...but I'll try. I love her artful designs that aren't over the top. I've got my eye on these amazing silver hoops:

Aren't they lovely? I have always been quite the fan of silver hoop earrings, and I really like that these are not exactly ordinary but good for pretty much any outfit in my closet. I have to say though, choosing a favourite from all Maggie has to offer was tough. Go find your favourite and then you can gush to me about how great these pretties are.

If you're curious about what the girls and I were doing check out Becka's blog, I think we may be cross-referencing occasionally.

1 comment:

Becka Robinson said...

I like em, reminds me of the sides of a worn-down coin.