Friday, October 5, 2007

rolling away

The snooze button on my alarm clock and I have become best friends. Actually, I just use the alarm on my cell phone...and occasionally just reset the time when I wake up and feel that it is just too early for me to be up and at 'em.

This usually mean I am rushing as I leave the house.

And it is why I was pretty excited when I saw this alarm clock in a magazine:

It's called "Clocky," and you can press the snooze button one time. The next time the alarm goes off the clock jumps off your nightstand and runs away. So you have to get up and chase it a bit, good morning!

It's a bit pricey (in my opinion) at $49.99 for an alarm clock, but I figure it would probably be worth it to get up when I know I need to. And it comes in four different colors, almond, aqua, mint, or mustard. I like that the colors are a bit retro, and it's actually not that big. I guess that means it could easily roam about pretty much wherever in you room.

You can find them at Nanda, which is also where I snagged the photo. I'll let you know how I like it if/when I get one.

1 comment:

Becka Robinson said...

yes, I've been following this little gadget up through the ranks of popularity for a while now. I'd love one, but I'm afraid I'd hate it after 1 morning. :)