Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Mama said there'd be days like these...

I had one of the worst days, the kind where you really wish it was the end of your week. I seriously considered quitting my job. And not just calmly going into the office and saying, "Um, I think I'm going to go home and not come back." My approach was going to be along the lines of grabbing my stuff and handing the baby food I was holding to someone while yelling, "Not worth it!" I kept thinking to myself, "Well, maybe that would be the push I needed to really dedicate time to my Arbonne business." However, I stuck it out and finished my day, very very frazzled and tired...but I made it through. Then on my way into the gym I dropped my phone and had to search for the battery as the whole thing came apart. While doing that, I stepped in gum.

Things got better after my workout but I am so worn out, my energy is sapped. I will be in bed as soon as I get the chance...after I say my prayers for a nicer day tomorrow, of course.

No comments: