Wednesday, November 7, 2007

For the love of meme

I was actually excited when Becka tagged me for this one, like I said yesterday I've been too tired to think lately and that creates a lack of blog topics. So here we go, the first meme to appear on Paper Wings:

I Am...

a song that must be sung,
a book yet to be written,
a beautiful prize to be won.

I Want...
to be someone's muse,
to clumsily fall in love,
to be a magnetic ball of creativity.

I Have...
a lot to offer,
tons to be grateful for,
love love love.

I Wish...
I was closer to meeting my goals,
I was using my degree,
I had someone to cuddle up to.

I Fear...
certain levels of intimacy,
losing control and losing face,
I've said too much.

I Search...
for security,
for something new,
for loveliness.

I Wonder...
all the time,
about all kinds of things,
until I make myself dizzy.

I Regret...
not being honest before it loses relevance,
being too honest at the wrong moment,
too much.

I Love...
protectively and fiercely over time,
with my guard up,
easily before it gets too deep.

I Ache...
for sleep,
for mutual caring,
privately.

I Always...
lose patience with myself,
tend to be hard to impress,
try to think it through.

I Sometimes...
get clumsy,
cry (and don't tell anyone),
watch the Disney channel.

I Dance...
because I can't help it,
to let go without flying away,
to feel like I am flying away.

I Sing....
because my heart is brimming with music,
because it's my joy and my love,
too often when no one is listening.

I Never...
seem to stop thinking,
"learned" to read (it just happened),
think I'm "normal."

I Rarely...
care too much what other people think,
shy away from bold colours,
take anything seriously.

I Cry...
when it just can't be avoided,
alone when I can help it,
and I've been told it's beautiful...but it's hard to believe.

I Am Not Always...
selfless,
sympathetic,
paying attention.

I Lose...
my mind daily,
people when I talk at times,
at chess because I'd rather go do something else.

I'm Confused...
when there's no common sense,
by some aspects of relationships,
about/by my feelings.

I Need...
to sleep in tomorrow,
to do laundry,
to get out on my own.

I Should...
look for free-lance work,
find more clients,
step up to the microphone.

I'm Thinking...
"I hope my dreams are sweet tonight,"
"I want another Tofutti Cutie,"
"I have so much to do..."

I don't really know who to tag...so if you want to tag yourself, feel free and say I did it.