Tuesday, November 27, 2007

"lasers"

All I ask is for sharks with freakin' laser beams attached to their heads!

As long as those lasers prevent unwanted hair from returning to my body. Really, you might not want to know this at all but I'm just so-very looking forward to it: I signed up for laser hair removal today.

The wonderful lady doing my consultation asked me if I'd been considering it for awhile and I said, "Well, ever since I heard that there was such a thing I've been ready for it." And it is so true.

A bit nervous about paying for it in the long run, but fully aware that the amount I won't be spending on shaving/waxing/etc. supplies will more than even it out. And without going into too much detail, a lifetime without razor burn is well worth the money. However, should you desire to donate toward a fund to pay for this stuff I'll accept your money.

Actually, I signed up today because I won a big chunk of money towards the procedure and they had two other deals they were willing to give me as well (usually they wouldn't let me use three at once).

I've never been so into lasers. Well, other than how cool light sabers are.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are you getting lasered? Haha this is a nosy and inappropriate question, no?

I want it too though!!

courtney said...

i am green. green with envy. i'm so lazy and that would just make my life so much easier:)

Jess said...

Will you please share this with the rest of us? I don't know anything about laser...*hides in shame* The brazilian on the other hand...

Becka Robinson said...

I'm so jealous as well. I would love, love love to have it done! Just the thought of not having to shave again is almost too much for my brain to wrap around.

You lucky, soon-to-be-hairless duck!

Katelin said...

Interesting. I don't know anyone who's had laser removal and I don't know if I would do it. But I agree, no razor burns would be amazing. Good luck!