Friday, November 2, 2007

Isn't she lovely?

I think I'll take a few minutes to make todays post all about this cool chick I know, Lauren. If you feel so inclined, check out her blog here.

Lauren is one amazing person, as of now she is working full time, starting a photography business with her hubby, training to be a firefighter and getting up super early three days a week to be at rowing practice. And she still manages to keep her apartment cleaner than I would have it if I were doing all those things and cook yummy things to eat.

I don't see how Lauren couldn't be successful at all these things. She has tons of talent and she's been sticking it out with this intense training for the firefighting stuff (plus the rowing, I'm amazed she's actually moving freely when I see her). Don't just take my word on her talent though, check these out for yourself:

One of my favourite portraits she's done of yours truly.

Becka, Lauren's husband (the drummer), and our other friends in Altar White.

Beautiful shot from an intimate wedding they worked.

You can see more of Red Robin Photography on their Flickr page, here. They just keep getting better too, I'm so proud of my friend. Show the love, www.redrobinphotos.com.

2 comments:

Becka Robinson said...

she is amazing, and those photos are fabulous!

Red Robin said...

aww thanks guys I love you!