Monday, November 5, 2007

Whew...

Perhaps just a need to catch up on sleep as for some reason I could not get much sleep Saturday night. It took awhile to actually fall asleep and then I kept waking up throughout the night. Then yesterday I had trouble finding sleep again, at naptime and bedtime. Today I kept falling asleep in random places. And if you were wondering, when you are supposed to be watching small children, this is not a good thing. Basically, keeping up with them is a bit harder when you keep dozing off. Thankfully, this didn't really hit me until all but one were taking naps and she was in her highchair. Unfortunately, I was still drifting when she was out of her highchair and we were in the playroom.

So I had to make a choice because the simple solution to my problem was the Pepsi vending machine around the corner. Now, as a rule, I tend to stay away from soda as we all know it is the opposite of good for you. And because it's not often that I do have it, it will make me a little sick feeling. But I was so tired I decided to go get a bottle, because I can't be all, "I don't know how she got a bloody nose, I was asleep." I was proud of myself though, as the equivalent of how much I drank was probably three or four shot glasses (out of a whole bottle) and usually I would force myself to drink the whole thing because I spent a whole dollar on it.

It did the trick, I managed to stay alert until the end of the day. I even went to the gym. Hopefully, I will be sleeping soundly tonight and be able to post something super tomorrow, as opposed to this rambling.

No comments: