Friday, November 16, 2007

heaven in a recycled paper cup

Today I had a twelve ounce, vanilla, hemp milk latte. How did I ever live without it? The Drunken Monkey is officially the coolest coffee shop I'll be frequenting.

I cannot explain with words how good it was. It is possible I will quickly form an addiction to this beverage. I could probably even go without the flavoring, it was the hemp milk that made it so wonderful.

Tomorrow I want to go get one and then go frolic and play in a park. Up for it Becka? I'm dead serious, bring your camera and we will go find a cool playground. We will swing really high, do cartwheels, and take cool pictures. Pretty please? Please, please, please?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your tomorrow sounds like the perfect day. Yay- enjoy!

Oh, and hemp milk? What's it like?!

Alexis said...

I know, I hope there's lots of play!

Hemp milk is delicious. It's similar to soy milk, only sweeter which is why I think I could've gone without the vanilla. :)

Jess said...

Hemp milk? That sounds...seriously...intriguing. I must try this!

Becka Robinson said...

Hm....that sounds delish....I'll call you in a bit