Thursday, November 15, 2007

I want you...

...I want you so bad
I want you
I want you so bad it's drivin' me mad,
it's drivin' me mad...


Sitting here using my evil-imp-possessed laptop (I hate you, Dell), I decided to meander onto the wonderful dream that is the Apple website to ogle the 13-inch, white, 2.2 GHz Macbook. I sit and read the same information I've read who knows how many times before, looking at the same pictures, wishing I could miraculously find the money under the sofa to go to the Apple store today and bring one home.

It's not too lofty a dream, it's definitely my next computer when this one is officially out of commission. For now, I just wait for the opportunity to chuck this thing in the retention pond and sit down with a beautiful addition to my little family. I just hope I can resist the urge to do the throwing part before the addition part.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today I am sick. My throat is scratchy and icky feeling, my nose is stuffy, and my sinuses feel swollen (if that makes any sense at all). All the babies have been congested and stuffy, D. even has a minor ear infection, and this time around they passed it to me. It's not much fun, but it could be worse considering my current state of "in-between" health insurance. In that case, anything I don't need a doctor for is probably the bright side.

1 comment:

Red Robin said...

uh I am sick too with the same symptoms. I hate getting sick, and it seems to be happening a lot to me. Uh I hate being human.