Friday, November 30, 2007

hope for tomorrow

So, no complaints, but I have been so freakin' busy this weekend. Lunch dates, dinner dates, concerts, friends, craziness. Tomorrow I have a plan:

1. Wake up whenever I happen to do so.
2. Get a little food...breakfast...whatever.
3. Watch T.V.
4. Do a little laundry.
5. Forget about laundry as I read various blogs, check e-mail, get caught up in said T.V., etc.
6. Finally take a shower around one in the afternoon, immediately put on some kind of pajamas and watch more T.V. as I check more blogs and MySpace.
7. Write on Facebook walls.
8. Pull out my guitar and actually practice, during commercials.
9. Begrudgingly give other family members the remote as I strum guitar and grumpily mumble about the shows they choose to watch.
10. Blog my deep thoughts about my life that is obviously so very interesting.

Sometimes your life is so crazy you just need that kind of day and I am not ashamed to say so.

4 comments:

nicole antoinette said...

I WANT THAT. Pick me! Haha, too bad I have to work from noon-midnight today, no joke.

t.b.f.love. said...

This sounds like a wonderful day... enjoy!

P.S. I found your blog through 20SB - I think it's great.

Alexis said...

Unfortunately the day hasn't quite gone that way...apparently there is "stuff" that must go get "done." But, thanks y'all...

And thanks tbf! I'll have to go check yours out right now! :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry about having to roust you so early. I really wanted to sleep 'til noon myself. Darned Terminix man