Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I'm it!

I got tagged by Lauren and I'd feel bad if I ignored it or something. Plus, it's kind of a neat tag game.

Firstly, the rules:
Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
Share seven random/weird facts about yourself.
Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here we go, seven random/weird facts about yours truly:
1. I don't get out of bed until the time ends in an even number or ends in five. It's one of many OCD quirks. It's one I only just noticed recently, but noticing those has become very mundane for me.
2. I hate gauchos. I just cannot understand why anyone thinks they are cute. It really is just me though, and I can deal with that.
3. I was born in Naha, Okinawa, Japan. I don't think that's either random or weird, but I don't think I've shared it here yet.
4. I have been testing at post-college reading levels since about fourth or fifth grade. The "Accelerated Reader" program wasn't quite accelerated enough for me, they never had books past an eighth grade level.
5. On the other hand, I still have a very loose grasp of my multiplication tables, and sometimes even problems with addition and subtraction. Basically, I just never bothered to learn them. Even that young I had a firm grasp on what I thought was a waste of my time. Perhaps I should have learned them though.
6. I've never seen The Goonies. Apparently, this is just awful and my friends tell me I have to see it. I tell them I want to and a viewing together would be oh-so-much fun, but I'm actually not all that interested in seeing it.
7. Ever since I was little I have had an intolerance to seafood. That means that its effects on me are nauseousness and vomiting, but my throat doesn't close up or anything crazy. My dad didn't believe me, thinking I just didn't like it, for a long time and would make me eat fish anyway. When I would visit my ex's family on the Gulf Coast in Mississippi (people that live on a diet primarily of seafood) I got told, "You can't eat seafood?! That's awful, I would kill myself if I couldn't eat seafood!" a lot. And yes, that is so uplifting to hear.

Alright, so I have to tag people. Let's go with:
1. Becka (third tag's the charm, you really have to do it now)
2. Super Wife
3. Tattooed Mama
4. Nicole Antoinette
5. Sassy Belle (so...I see you've already done it and I guess that means you can ignore my tag)
6. I don't know
7. I don't know (sorry Lauren, my head's all stuffy and I lost my ability to think)

Have fun!

4 comments:

Becka Robinson said...

Oh the peer pressure!

Kate said...

Haha- totally with you on the Goonies...

Anonymous said...

Ah! I just saw that you tagged me!! I'm getting on it asap. THANKS!

Alexis said...

Oops, I forgot to tell people I tagged them! Oh well... :)