Thursday, November 8, 2007

lovely days part deux

I've done nothing today. Except make those pancakes and just barely start doing laundry. I may run to Publix in a minute just to have gotten out and stretch my legs and whatever benefit that may have. The one thing I actually wish I'd done still isn't very productive, but all the same I should have gone to see Across the Universe. I've been wanting to see it since I saw the first preview and haven't had a chance yet. Naturally it's too late today as there's only one theatre relatively close to me still playing it, and it's out at Universal CityWalk and I'd rather not drive out there by myself and go through all those crowds. I should have checked the times because there was an earlier showing...maybe I'll still go, we'll see.

Anyway, I did edit a few pictures of the babies I took yesterday. I mean, my camera's not spectacular and I'm a novice and they move pretty fast...but...yeah...here ya go:

Funny man L.

D. on the swing.

Yeah, that book is upside down A.

And some thoughtful, "Aww" getters:

A is for angelic.

L is for looker.

That's all I got...don't take my pictures you don't have permission (just making sure we know that).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

also, your blog is very pretty!!

Becka Robinson said...

aw, they're getting big. I want my son to look just like L.

Alexis said...

Thanks, Sassy!

Yeah, they seem taller almost everyday...I think I want one of L. and one of D., and then a little girl just like me (Haha, I just wrote a poem).