Thursday, November 22, 2007

I am the walrus

Tagged again! Because it's one I've not been tagged for before and it seemed like a fun one, I bumped it to the front of the line and decided to do it tonight. Nicole Antoinette tagged me and hers came out very interesting, so let's see what happens.

What you do:
1. Put Your iTunes/music player on shuffle
2. For each question press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER WHAT

Then you tag five more people and ta-da!

If someone says “is this Okay,” you say?
You Got That Right - Lynyrd Skynyrd (that's funny, don't know why this is in my collection though)

What would best describe your personality?
The Changeling - The Doors (yeah, baby!)

What do you like in a guy/girl?
The Way I Feel - Matt Wertz (Aw...that's cute)

How do you feel today?
Your Mother Should Know - The Beatles (HAHAHA!)

What is your life's purpose?
Razzle Dazzle - Richard Gere and Cast, Chicago (hmm...what does that say about me?)

What is your motto?
There is no Mathematics to Love and Loss - Anberlin (true, true)

What do your friends think of you?
Crazy - Time Blane (I don't know how I feel about that)

What do you think of your parents?
Sick and Tired - Eric Clapton (I'm sure they are a bit, or I am of them...)

What do you think about very often?
Bigger Than My Body - John Mayer (word)

What is 2+2?
Only One - Lifehouse (one four, right?)

What do you think of your best friend?
Sweet Potato Pie - Ray Charles and James Taylor (she is, too)

What do you think of the person you like?
The Last Ones Standing - Corey Crowder (so, like, he's the last single friend too?)

What is your life story?
More Than Fine - Switchfoot (I sure hope so)

What do you want to be when you grow up?
No One Else - Weezer ('cause I'm so cool the way I am)

What do you think when you see the person you like?
Please Take Me Home - Blink-182 (and make me your wife...?)

What do your parents think of you?
Like a Star - Corinne Bailey Rae (I'm just such a shining light in their lives)

What will you dance to at your wedding?
Where You Are - Marc Broussard (well that will be just lovely)

What will they play at your funeral?
Riders on the Storm - The Doors (that seems appropriate)

What is your hobby/interest?
Make You Smile - (+44) (I do like to make people smile)

What is your biggest secret?
A Murder of One - Counting Crows (I promise, that's not true at all)

What do you think of your friends?
One More Year - Altar White (yes we have had another year together, and Altar White are my friends...that works...)

What should you post this as?
I Am the Walrus - Bono and Secret Machines, Across the Universe Soundtrack

Well that was fun, now I must tag five more people but I think I'm just going to leave it open for anyone that wants to do it. It was fun and you should give it a try!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad it was fun- I had fun doing mine too!

Becka Robinson said...

That was really funny. I bet I'll do it and get super lame song titles....we'll see. :) I'm tagging myself ;*

Anonymous said...

Fun, I think I'll do it.